Monday, January 10, 2011

Two 50lb rolling duffles, a carry on, and a backpack later it seems as though I'm ready to go! I will be leaving for the Bahamas tomorrow bright and early hopefully before any trace of the storm that is supposed to come tomorrow to NJ. I am super excited about starting this new adventure but also a little nervous and emotional about leaving for so long! This week I spent some quality time with family and friends which I will cherish and remember while I'm at sea.

Wednesday morning I will be boarding the ship at 8 in the morning, and from there there is no looking back! We will probably depart sometime in the afternoon and then it will be smooth sailing to Dominica on Sunday!

Wish me luck!

- Cassie

1 comment:

  1. Cassie, thinking of you! Can't wait for the next post :-)

    ReplyDelete